Date and location: 10-11 February, 2016; INGV Roma, Via Vigna Murata, 605, 00143, Roma, Italy.
- Roberto Basili (email@example.com)
- Stefano Lorito (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Jacopo Selva (email@example.com)
- Donatella Provenza (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Project coordinator, Project beneficiaries, Scientists in Tasks, End users and Advisors, EC Officer.
Goals of the meeting
- Presentation of the TSUMAPS-NEAM program
- Introduce/revise detailed implementation plan for the Tasks by Task leaders
- Project management
- Introduce project management structure and implementation
- Present overview on responsibilities of Consortium Bodies
- Assign tasks and responsibilities to scientists
- General Assembly
- Approve Consortium Bodies: Steering Committee (SC), Observers’ Board (OB), Tasks
Day 1, Morning session
- Provide a summary of the project outline (scientific goals and project management).
- Introduce a detailed implementation plan.
Day 1, Afternoon session
- Discuss detailed implementation plan for Tasks B, C, and D in breakout sessions.
- Discuss relationships and synergies with other European and global programs.
Day 2, Morning session
- Summarize breakout sessions from task leader presentations.
- Recommendations from the SC and OB.
- Collect end-users’ feedback.
- General assembly.